=====================================================

Author Topic: yeah...  (Read 408 times)

RGB Sheepman

• Staff
  • 🔴🟢🔵🐏
    • View Profile
yeah...
« on: November 24, 2019, 10:04:55 am »
I think I'm gonna move on and pretend none of this ever happened... I'm pretty good at that :) so I won't be missed.

I just realized after some time... I really am nothing here but a tool. And really nothing else to write. Even years ago. I never really wanted to ever return I just changed so much I never really knew how to quit. I am just starting to realize I have not place here... I wanted to build the server up and start it but starting to realize that for me its not happening. Not here.

I never was part of anything else. Maybe just a player, why I wanted to get new players. But as time looking at this place, and even seeing some other things. I'm kind of to a point were I do regret everything I have ever done here. It was different for me then others, and with the server going down originally affected me alot. But I was selfish. Now I am here writing shit no one really cares about.

Well, there goes the better part of my life; Shit. I guess I just can't take lying anymore; I always wanted to make something better and be apart of something but you see thats just it. I ain't apart of shit. I ain't shit. Just some tool on this place dying away, that when Koolio decides "hey I need to focus a little bit more on this" I will be tossed out like a pile of dogshit. Wasen't around before, so why should I matter now?

Its one thing to work on something and slowly progress, and understand. But realizing that its really not my place and no one remaining here gives to flying fucks about some crazy motherfucker having a rank. So I guess thats were I am at in my life.

I guess I gave more credit to zone I really should have... I used to love this place a lot more but recently I just feel like I am making a mistake. Like everyday here I feel worse and worse about life. I don't think thats positive anymore. Personally if I diden't realize my problems were a little more I might have just went to find another place; but hell why would I just repeat my self again? I always tried here to make it better.

Anyway, who ever might read; sorry if I cussed you out or whatever or just never wrote I just am not normal with conversations and don't know what people mean. I was never raised. Anyone else it was good to have helped/known you, as I just am feeling bad day after day. Ill still be here and want to help with the server; but i guess if you ask Koolio what happened to that thing; at least you know.  And he does to :)

Its about me. Nothing with zone. I just realized after so much time thinking of what I could do; realizing what I have done. Not shit. Nothing for better. haha jokes on me. More and more I think I don't even want to be part of the server if Im just a novelty, throw away joke. Heck I would never mind not having a rank if systems were in place for players to enjoy and build from; but thats kind of part of the problem here for me.

Always thank mom/dad/grandparents/others for what they do for you or have done. Your friends and family. They are the most important things in life. No this shit. No brainer; right??

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 10:26:45 am by RGB Sheepman »
😮😃
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: yeah...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 10:30:22 pm »
Hey sheep I appreciate what you've done to help , and to everyone else reading this.. I just want to say that sheep has been involved in trying to get the server setup with stuff that makes a good minecraft tick such as configuring plugins and coding features and helping... starting a minecraft server and having the time for it is a big ask, and I had given sheep more admin control over the server to help me, but it was a big ask without me being around to guide things as no one wants to do stuff that isn't going to be used and discarded. And that is my fault for making the time to put more things in place..

I honestly don't have the time for running the server, I'm on a holiday break right now and just so many things going on in my life, that I can see I won't have the time or the interest to make time for the server like this which needs a lot of work, dedication and creativity to get it upto a competitive standard with other servers in order to attract more loyal players to the server. Which ultimately is the pay off for time spent making things work is to see other people enjoy it and have fun, and that isn't happening.

For that reason I'm going to let the server run until 25th this year and after that it will close, 2020 onwards will be something new... nostalgia sometimes is best left in memory and not brought back as it can never be the same. There is a time and place for everything and i think Kraftzone as a minecraft server has done all it can at this point.

While this wasn't the post I think I would have written this, it's probably the best place for it.

Sheep I thank you a lot for your time on this and I'm sorry it hasn't taken off and I haven't had the time or mindset to bring it back to the popularity it used have.

So it's not your fault and I don't want you to feel anything bad about this experience, you tried and it was a difficult position, you should spend time doing and learning something you enjoy, trying to put stuff together for a server that is realistically dead, that is not your fault, like I said I appreciate your time spent on the server doing stuff or helping other players.

"Always thank mom/dad/grandparents/others for what they do for you or have done. Your friends and family. They are the most important things in life. No this shit. No brainer; right??"

I can't disagree with that.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:34:57 pm by Koolio »

RGB Sheepman

• Staff
  • 🔴🟢🔵🐏
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 09:39:28 pm »
Yeah, its alright. Im done here. Ill only come back for you Koolio :)

I mean; I don't even know why I bothered for zone.. really I dont.

Not my legacy, no friends I ever made here, never did more to try to keep it running. So I guess I just move on.

I guess thanks for the inspiration, thanks for the placement of life. I have to move on; really just because no one is here and its killing me severely bad at this point.

My fault, as I could go out of my way to try harder and see who might want to built a place like zone up; but its just whats the point? I only have critics and trolls here at this point(most players came back just to enjoy the server some, no expectation other then that; relevant to those who wanted ranks but just also quit when they realized Koolio was not going to make the server. As well as people who don't play minecraft being over vocal..).. pretty much like anyone where else I go in the world today. Like build this place back so someone can go "wOw tHerEs mOre ThEn 2 PlAYeRs on the SeRvEr!!!" every 5 seconds... No.  Or then beg Koolio for a rank(if the server was more active) and make him feel personal about it so that he gives you a rank for nothing.

I guess when zone came back up I though maybe some more people would help out? Not just pretty much grab a rank and dip. Like seriously. Not even a server here guys... ffs.

I just know if there was more here Koolio you would be more inspired. But theres just not so its really not worth just dumping time into; just for the same fading faces.

Anyway :) I have been doing well; Working on a datapack which I have been making some excellent strides; Its awesome! This one will be a rideable mobs pack; and will be able to ride mobs. It might not be too pretty as how I am making it work with a pig on the back of some of the mobs to ride it just makes things easier to process. That way I don't need to add amount of functions to try and make something to keep up with the mobs motion. I am unsure when I will be done. But I have made alot of progress and should be done soon!!  It will contain a super llama, and programmable wool sheep, few others as well. Could be awesome :)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 10:07:36 am by RGB Sheepman »
😮😃
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡

RGB Sheepman

• Staff
  • 🔴🟢🔵🐏
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 10:25:08 pm »
Ill always Love zone, remeber its times and how I enjoyed with some players. My Support rank will always mean more in life then anyone else can physically understand. It really meant a lot to me. As I always enjoyed it like something more when I was alone on the server and no one was around.

More my problem ;) just not relating to people; as if growing up and doing all the things we are supposed/find to do; is for nothing. NONSENSE! for fitting into structures people take for granted. Being able to develop friendships taken for granted. Thats today.

No more really as I realize most off just a place long gone, but my reality still stands firm. I just was happy to have been here. Its a cool place ill come by and see what you have going on Koolio, as you got a life ahead of you so it could be a cool time. 

I don't know. I might post here more ;) maybe not; as I got minecraft stuff I am working on, and then a few other things so I am pretty stoked.

much love to Koolio;  and whoever else reads. I was gonna write thank your for your eyesight, but I thought about a blind person and how they can't see. So I felt bad. What if someone blind read my post!! Anyways; thanks!

😮😃
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡
↘ ⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘
⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇
↙⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙
⬅↖⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅
↖⬆↗➡ ↘⬇↙⬅↖
⬆↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆
↗➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗
➡↘⬇↙⬅↖⬆↗➡