KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.net

=====================================================

Author Topic: ∆ What can I say...  (Read 6487 times)

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: ∆ What can I say...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:06 pm »
*screams OMG KRAFTZONE GAME DUDEEEEE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HYPE RIGH NOW
insanity

Komaquest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 05:30:21 am »
My God...its finally been done. Kraftzone is gone... So many memories. So many friends and enemies have been made here. Im gonna miss this server. :-\ I still remember when I first joined back in 2012...as Pinecrest. Back when the server was full all the time, where it took around 6 mins just to get in... Thank You Koolio, So Goddamn much. You made this server so amazing, a true work of art. Where friends could just mess around for fun. You made that all possible. This was the last place where I could play MC in peace and the last reason to play... And I just need to thank you.
A memorial of anyone who made a little bit of KZ history:
Dilly2k
Cyber_StormX2
Time_Sketch
Johnny
Extaccy....
XxDARKxSPARTANxX
And most importantly...Koolio
(By the way theres like 47 other people as well  :P )
Thanks again Koolio for everything. From putting up with my shit a little while back, to hosting probably one of the best servers ever. *Tips Fedora* Thank you from Pinecrest to Komaquest to now Quon Grene (Sp00ky Edition)  :) :-\ :P
And thank you everyone who was a friend, or just made me have a good time. You da real MVP. You were the few who joined Millway, and who stuck through extaccys reign of terror. Thank you so much as well. :P (Now I should really get back to the report I need to type...)

Kaleb

• oh kill em
    • View Profile
    • Bruhhh
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 06:05:19 am »
Hey koolio I hate to see the server go... I know I was never on........ But I loved this server..... I would have been on more if I would have not have made my own server I am really sorry about the server lot of love for you all.

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 12:35:36 am »
Gone